Thursday, July 05, 2007

Observations after my first few days in London

.
There are a LOT of good looking men in London . . . . . . a LOT, its been a bit of a drool fest to be honest.

There are many new kinds of chocolate that I just didn't know existed!

Hail hurts when wearing a little sundress when coming home from watching Wimbledon tennis - yes there was a hail storm in July!

Buying a whole new outfit for a special occasion starts out as fun, and if you 'find' the perfect outfit within 3 hours then it remains fun, any time after that without sucess and its dull.

It's a little scary when someone in Thailand sends you a text saying "You've just turned your phone on"

1 comment:

dgny said...

I always see gorgeous men when I'm visiting. They just disappear when I *move* there. That said, I'd argue just about any city on the planet has more good-looking men than HK.

So what's the itinerary? We did France, Czech, and Belgium...