Thursday, June 28, 2007

A bit of linkage before I go

.
Comment left by a reader most likely to make me snort juice out of my nose

"i argued that hk has more to offer in terms of museums, architecture, public parks, shops- though he said london has more to offer. maybe its because im disillusioned with london and bored with this city-it is one of the most depressing cities."

Seen in the comments at Ten Things I Hate About Hong Kong

Seriously! You can stand on almost any street in South Kensington and see more museums than in the whole of Hong Kong.


"somewhere there was a mention of Cherie Blair" by Madame Chiang made me smile, although she and I seem to be bidding for the 'most stressed out by incompetence of others around us' award at the moment, she is always amusing, where as I just sound as though I'm whinging.

No comments: