Sunday, June 03, 2007

Seriously?

.
I was talking to someone today, he wanted to buy a table I am selling and asked if it could be easily transported.

Mia: Well the legs of the table don't fold, but you can unscrew them.

A: Oh, right, then how would I put them back again.

Mia: With a screwdriver.

A: I can't do that.

Mia: You don't have a screwdriver? You can buy one very cheaply from the shop along the road.

A: No, I mean I don't know how to use one.

Mia: Oh.

I could never ever take ANYONE seriously who had reached his mid 30's and never used a screwdriver.

3 comments:

Seven Seas said...

Scary isn't it? I have had to teach some of the people here how to use a screwdriver. I blame the MTV

D8 said...

No way! It's just orange juice and vodka. Oh, yeah that other utensil tool thingy. Really not possible on the use of the most basic tool. Probably not some one to let in the door.

Who? said...

That's scary. I guess there aren't any screws of note on a Blackberry...