Wednesday, June 25, 2008

93 minutes

During 6 conversations so far I've spent 93 minutes (lots of that on hold) and I don't want to think about how many $$$'s making long distance calls trying to get something sorted out in Hong Kong.

19 times I've been told "Please hold the line, I just need to check your account details"

5 times I've been told "we will post your cheque to you in the next few days".

5 times I've replied "Please check your records, where you will see that I submitted a request in writing that you transfer the funds directly to my account"

5 times I've been told "OK thank you Ms Mia, I see that information hasn't been noted on your file, but yes I have a copy of your request, I will make a note of your request"

3 times I've been told "There is no problem, everything is in order, we will process your claim in the next few days"

2 times I've been told "Oh there seems to be a problem, we need document X and a copy of your passport"

2 times I've replied "You have document X, you also have a copy of my passport, please check your records again"

2 times I've been told "Everything has been processed, we have your cheque ready to transfer into your account, it will be done first thing tomorrow morning."

2 times I've replied "Please call me to confirm when the cheque has been deposited.


I'm still waiting ......................... and if I'm still waiting on Monday morning I shall be turning up in person at the office, and if they think I'm an annoying customer on the phone, they should just gird their loins in anticipation of a face to face stomp.


****************

24 hours later its sorted, but no they didn't ring and tell me. Oh well, moving on.

No comments: