Monday, June 23, 2008

Nice

One of the best things about becoming more accepting of myself is that when I am described as being "nice" I am able to happily agree. Its not now nor has it ever been an insult in my eyes.

So yes, I'm nice. As well as being a whole heap of other things.

I'm also rather excited as in a few short days I shall be heading off on a bit of an adventure, going to visit a brand new continent*. Yep I'm coming to North America.

For fresh air and farmers markets, for sunshine and showers, for supermarkets and sci-fi. For hiking and exploring, trying out my new camera - its a grown up persons camera with lenses and everything! And if you scroll down to the bottom of this page you'll see that one of my favourite things are raspberries - and there are going to hopefully be oddles of them!


*Apart from 3 nights in New York 9 years ago, which really doesn't count.

3 comments:

rp said...

Mia, are you coming to NY on this trip of yours? Shoot me an email! I'd love to take you out for coffee or a drink or lunch or whatever is convenient for you.

Daisy said...

What state are you visiting, Mia?

Good to see you back!

Mia said...

RP: Nothing set in stone yet for the 2nd half of my trip, but perhaps ...

Daisyjo: Thank you, thanks for dropping by. So far I've decided on Vancouver, PNW and maybe possibly LA, any more suggestions?