Saturday, February 24, 2007

Degrees

.
I've been blurfing and stumbling across some interesting new reads. I've been exchanging a few emails and having IM conversations with some new people.

One new (to me) in particular I found only 3 degrees away from my old blog, he amuses me and we have both been treated in a similar way during past relationships so there was a feeling of "I know where you are coming from" when we first chatted.
Yesterday as I read the comments that his other readers have left him I noticed something which was quite surprising, there is a commenter who I read via a totally different direction, it just goes to show how we are all connected by a few degrees or a few clicks of the mouse.

1 comment:

monkey_see said...

yeh, but how many degrees are you too Kevin Bacon?
;)