Friday, February 23, 2007

What did those men teach me

.
Occasionally I look back over past relationships and wonder what did I learn ........

The power of the high heel.
Life is for grasping with both hands.
That Firefox is a much better browser than IE.
That I believe in the fundamental goodness of others.
That Battlestar Galactica is wayyyyyy cooler this time around.
Knowing when to let go and walk away is something I find difficult.
No matter how much you love someone, you can't make them love you back.
That I am a geek, and I love finding out new ways to collect, store and present data.
That some things need to be tried at least twice, in case the first time was just bad luck.

1 comment:

monkey_see said...

When to walk and when to RUN! is another one to learn.

So you love the new BSG? then you are going to love the 2 NEW made for TV movies coming soon.

Call me old skool, but BOOMER was better when he was BLACK and a man.
Don't even get me started on Starbuck!;)