Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Baby Girl


My baby girl is leaving the UK for a few months, coming to visit me and we will be taking a little trip together around Asia.
I've spent the last few hours putting together some plans for our travels, we're both very excited and looking forward to being together again. But oh I wish she would hurry up and confirm her flight date leaving the UK, I know that if I book anything before she does then it will have to be changed.

On a scale of 1 to 10, having her with me will put me at about an 11.

As you can see from the photo, I taught her how to bake at a very early age, so it will be grand to have someone to play with in the kitchen.

2 comments:

dgny said...

Oooh! How fun! where are you going to take her 0 or is that top secret?

Anonymous said...

Yep, its going to be fun. So far we've got Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Beijing and Singapore in our sights.