Monday, March 26, 2007

Lather

.
I lay back as he turned the spray on my hair, he checked it wasn't too hot for me as he carefully covered my long locks with water. As I closed my eyes I could feel the weight of my hair growing. He turned off the water and took the shampoo and began to lather, his fingers entwined with my hair, with great care and attention he made sure that every inch was attended to.
When I was good and soapy his hands plunged back into my roots, his strong fingers began to massage my scalp, my temples, behind my ears, my neck, my whole body relaxed under his touch, which went on and on and on.
Finally he began to rinse off the bubbles, his fingers carefully lifting my hair so that the spray reached everywhere. Then he did it all over again with the conditioner. My head was cradled in his hands as the tension and stress was released, washed away with the lather.



Only the scent of the products left behind.

No comments: