Sunday, March 18, 2007

No wonder I'm confused

.
I am attracted to men who are tall, hmmm but then again there was that short guy who made up for his lack of height in other ways.

I am attracted to men who are assertive and strong willed, yet I hate being bossed about.

I am attracted to men who gave me their time and attention, yet I feel smothered if its too much.

I am attracted to men who are geeks, and also men who are fit and active.

I am attracted to men who are passionate - about something.

4 comments:

monkey_see said...

WHAT!. . . no - I'm attracted to creative struggling actors.

bummer.

;)

Mia said...

You have the passion my monkey man, thats what counts.

MrFancyPants said...

It sounds like you're perfectly well adjusted... replace "men" with "women" and there's my list. (Although I'd hesitate to refer to myself as "well adjusted.")

probitionate said...

Right. Where are the application forms? I brought my own charcoal...

: )