Friday, December 28, 2007

Blonde

I had a few friends over for drinks and nibbly bits this evening. Spent a little while flirting (whilst tipsy so it doesn't really count) with a lovely young man. I've just realised he is the first blonde man I've found attractive for a very long time. Hmmm or maybe its just that he's the first single man to flirt with me in a very long time so therefore it doesn't matter what colour his hair is. But then again have I ever knocked a man back for having the wrong colour hair? Nope I haven't. I've been turned off by men with facial fungus though. And I'm a big fan of a short short hair cut. But seriously I can't think of anyone I've fancied in YEARS that had blonde hair. Grey hair doesn't count obviously. OK, why am I rambling here instead of getting that large glass of water and heading off to bed? Why? Because.

Night.

1 comment:

dgny said...

Any port in a storm? Mwahaha!

I've never actively avoided a hair colour, but I've certainly spent more time with brown hair than blonde. At the moment, I have mixed feelings about hair - the longer I go without, the more I find it a bit icky.

Eyes, however, I am very particular about.