Friday, December 28, 2007

Just one line

So after a week or so break from the whole online dating lark I thought I'd check in and see if I'd had any replies to my ad.
In fact I had 14 replies.

6 of them consisted of just single lines

  1. "hey how you doing?"
  2. "im fred whas youre name"
  3. "do you wana suck on my hard cock?"
  4. "whats your job?"
  5. "I'm not your average guy"
  6. "is 23 too young for you?"
Although I'm not expecting an epic novel from anyone making first contact, surely it's not too much to ask for to get more than a single line.
But that got me thinking, what one line would deserve a reply?

3 comments:

monkey_see said...

It has to be the most simplest and honest on liner of ALL time -

Hi, I'm (name) and who might you be?

it's a shame I've always had trouble with what came after that. :|


I like the new name! Also love the long flowing hair.

Daisy said...

I'd ask number 5 what he thinks an average guy is and why he's different.

dgny said...

I'd say none. But then I gave up on internet dating after a week. Patience not being a virtue of mine.