Sunday, April 22, 2007

How brave?

.
Top tip to self

When someone recommends a TV show to you, take into consideration how 'brave' he is v's how brave you are - especially when the show is about the paranormal.
I've just lasted the first 2 minutes of the very first episode of Supernatural - had to turn it off because I just can't deal with scary men standing over babies cots in the middle of the night.
I might just skip to episode two!
I love scary movies, books and shows normally, but on a Sunday evening when I'm home alone - then hmmmm maybe not. Time for some Battlestar Galactica instead I think!

3 comments:

Seven Seas said...

Sorry, did not mean to scare you. The show gets a bit more light hearted as it goes on.

Mia said...

~grumble~

Well yes, it had better!

dgny said...

I had the same experience over Heroes. I'm way too easy to scare!