Tuesday, April 17, 2007

More dampness

.
Had a great day, caught up with a friend visiting from overseas (who gave me a heap of fantastic presents - which deserve their own post) until I came home to find my study flooded.

Because the study is flooded the fuse box tripped, can't find where the water is coming in from due to it being dark, it's dark because there is no electricity, because its flooded. ~sigh~

Yet how am I typing this? Because my lovely neighbour let me run an extension cord into my apartment from hers - to plug in the fridge freezer (I told her) ohhhhhh look, there's another socket for the computer .........

OK off to do some more mopping.

2 comments:

D8 said...

Uh, you might want to be careful. Electricity and water is a major cause of frizzy hair!:)

monkey_see said...

To the Life Boats?


At least the floors will be REALLY clean.;)