Monday, April 30, 2007

Is he 12?

.
I've recently had an email from someone I used to chat with quite a bit - but not so much these days. It seems to me as though he is doing the email version of knocking on my door then running away. After weeks of silence he drops me an email saying something like

"hi, how you doing? whats going on with you?"

So being the polite well mannered lady I am, I answer him. I scatter a couple of amusing lines through a couple of paragraphs where I actually answer his questions and tell him what is going on, I ask how plan X and Y is going in his life since we last spoke and then I say goodbye.

Do I hear from him again? Nope until ...... after weeks of silence he drops me an email saying something like

"hi, how you doing? whats going on with you?"

So what is he? 12 years old?
And why does he do that?

1 comment:

D8 said...

Now at the very least, I would have regaled you with the high adventure of riding my bike all the way to your house. And maybe I would leave my baseball glove at your door so I could come back at get it later.