Tuesday, May 29, 2007

~bleh~

.
Not my favourite day so far this week ....

I've got something awful going on in my tummy, I have had terrible tummy spasms of pain every time I even drink water never mind eat anything so I'm all spaced out due to not eating anything in the last 28 hours and curling up in a ball every now and again clutching my digestive system and begging it to stop the party. I'm also running a bit of a fever so I keep taking off all my clothes as I over heat.

And the child in the upstairs apartment has finally started to learn a new tune on the piano. The Freaking Wedding March!!! I was woken by it at 6.20am and have heard it on and off ever since I got home from work.

Seriously its time I went to bed already!

2 comments:

D8 said...

I am sure just a bit of a bug. Maybe the wrong food, or something that did not want to be eaten.

Last time I had something like that I lived on Bourbon for a couple days. It did numb the tummy and I slept very well.

dgny said...

Charcoal. Get some, it will sort you out. Once you take it, try to have some water, it will help, too.