Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Cherry

.
So, not sure what was going on last night, and thank you for all the very kind words that were sent. I especially liked the

"Oh, Mia, you're not alone, there's just nobody in the room with you at the moment :)"

I suspect that the last few months of uncertainty and decision making, along with fears and late night phone calls all got too much for me.





Today however everything is rosy, oodles of people around, it's a public holiday tomorrow to celebrate the big boy's birthday* and just to put the cherry on the cake, I got an invite to THE PARTY of the season.






* That would be Buddha, E@L is pretty important but the HK gov. are not using his birthday as an excuse for a day off work - sadly!

1 comment:

monkey_see said...

Change the way you look at things and the things you are looking at change.

You my dear are the reason for YOUR life.
;)