Saturday, May 26, 2007

Need a locksmith

.
Local locksmiths who advertise as having 24hr service are feeling my wrath* this morning, after the pleading didn't work on them when they tell me that they are too busy to come and break in to my bathroom for me.



Somehow my bathroom lock has decided to make itself known during the night, and now I can't get in. **

Have just had one guy over who fiddled with it for about 2 mins then shrugged his shoulders and said "bye bye"

Grrrrrr

Seriously this flat is falling apart around my ears since I gave my landlord my 2 months notice. I've had water pouring in through the study, fuses blown - because of the water obviously, washing machine just given up, window frame leaking in bedroom and now this.

*Although it seems my wrath is not terribly effective in getting them to change their mind!

**Luckily have very nice understanding next door neighbour who let me use her loo at 7.40am and her shower at 9.00am, but that is hardly a long term solution!

Update: 12.09 - The door is open. ~phew~

No comments: