Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Whinging

.
Today has been odd, really odd. I've had some great things happen at work which I am really really pleased about ....but ......... it has totally brought home how terribly alone I am.

I know it was just a fluke but I called 8 different friends this evening to talk about the great stuff and all of them have their own lives to live and each one of them said they were busy and could they call me this weekend. So on what should be a really happy night I am instead sitting here feeling sorry for myself.


OK, whinge over, now its time to treat myself to something lovely. mmmmmm vanilla pudding!
Yes yes, I comfort eat, no surprise there surely!

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Tell us your happy news...we'd like to know.

Seven Seas said...

No reason to be blue, got a new adventure coming up. Plus you always have a sailor or two to kick around. Even if you do have to hear him go all emo about girls from time to time. :)

Mia said...

Daisy : It's work stuff so I can't really post about it, but its all good ~grin~

Seven: Thank sweetie, I know you're there, you just don't need any more drama going on!

D8 said...

Uh, you didn't call me. And you are not alone at all.

Seven Seas is correct. No reason to doubt yourself. Good things are coming very soon.